what I offer
I offer educational curriculums which include games, plays, and scenarios using my own approach to understanding rhythm, music and orchestration. Due to interactions with different fields such as philosophy, psychology, music, or management, I have developed a rhythmic play “school of rhythm” which enables any group of people to co-create and perform their own orchestra, utilizing metaphor thinking, movement, singing, and spectrum of percussions instruments. The game consists of four rounds, according to its internal rhythm: inspiration, imitation, improvisation and innovation. It is meant to carry out the learning experience of developing core values, attitudes, or skills FOR …
*BACH TO AFRICA RHYTHM GAME* as a music based educational game/metaphor for teachers/educators/art therapists. As an educational tool, it is meant to support children and young people in personal and social growth.
*LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT BY VALUES* as a simulation game designed for the corporate world and for social leaders. This game creates inspirational learning experiences and is meant as a tool to foster leadership/managerial skills, throwing down a challenges in team-building, cooperation, communication, talent management, strategic thinking, creativity and leadership.
*DRUMS AND MORE ORCHESTRA* as an integration workshop utilizing drums and a collection of percussion instruments from all over the world. It provides joyful energy and a sense of community during company meetings, conferences or cultural events.
Economics and Pedagogoies graduate. Passionate about music. Interested in rhythm, it’s meaning, and its role in human life. Dedicate (t)his work to St. Therese of Lisieux.
for education „Bach to Africa” game
Back to Africa is a multidimensional training tool and educational metaphor which allows participants to understand and experience music in an original and fun way. The game prepares everybody to be able to play on all percussion instruments utilize in the game and for each group to create, manage and perform their own orchestra. The game goes beyond the musical experience and illustrates core values, attitudes or skills. As an innovative educational approach it contains the following:
- stimulates concentration span and pay attention to others
- illustrates and develops imagination, and creativeness
- develops communication skills by learning how to be gentle and listen
- teaches cooperation, teambuilding and looking for a common good
- enhances skills of strategy building, problem solving and decision-making
- fosters responsibility and teamwork without competition
- introduces participants into the sense of music through the synergy of movement, rhythm, singing and playing percussion instruments. Understanding the meaning and the role of rhythm in creating orchestra or any community
for leaders „Management by Values”
Management by Values is a unique metaphor-thinking and training game that illustartes and develops key managerial and leadership skills. Through the use of original simulation training and collection of the world percussion instruments, participants have the opportunity to create, manage and perform their own ethnic orchestra and use this experience in implementing training processes:
- leadership and empowerment
- personal/shared responsibility
- creativity and innovation
- team building and effective relationships in team
- project/team/time management in conditions of change
- building an effective and flexible strategy in achieving the game objectives.
for integration „Drums Orchestra”
for families or communities
Good sounds and silence
An innovative workshop for educators, teachers and therapists introducing the unique games with sounds, silence, nature and percussion instruments as a tools for developing the ability to listen, contemplate and act in order to build good relationships with oneself, others and the world.Further information
Examples of my international projects to date include:
- Mitsubishi Orchestra during world meeting DoubleTree by Hilton 2018 Warsaw
- The power of music inspiration interactive lecture for YPO Poland Chapter Warsaw
- Drums Orchestra Event for Volvo European Top Management Leaders. National Forum of Music, Wroclaw, Poland 2017
- The Wroclaw University International Studensts Drums and More Orchestra. Poland 2016-
- Drums Orchestra Integration workshop for Deutsch-Polnisches Jugendwerk Leaders Conference. Munster/Berlin Germany 2106
- The musicial metaphor „management by values” for M+W Group Global Leaders Conference. Warsaw 2016
- Bach to Africa" play as a musical metaphor of cooperation, communication and creativity. Workshops for Deutsch-Polnisches Jugendwerk leaders. Berlin 2015
- Management by Values for the senior managers and executive board of the Marine Harvest International Group. Sopot 2015 Poland
- Bach to Africa workshops in November 2014, Lviv, Ukraine. This was for the Art Meetings Festival for children, youths and teachers with Jazz European musicians: Lotte Anker (DK) Piotr Damasiewicz (PL) Per Zanussi (N) Samuel Blaser (CH) Magda Mayas (DE) Gerard Lebik (PL) Raymond Strid (SE) Anastasiya Voitiuk (UK) See the video on the right.
- Bomwhackers Orchestra Show during the Orientation Days Erasmus Exchange Program for over 500 international students. University of Wroclaw in October 2014 and 2015
- Bach to Africa Game during summer exchange festival in Przesieka Poland 2014 with jazz musician Bodek Janke and his international guests.
- Management by Values for top managerial and executive board of Credit Agricole Bank from France and Poland Czarna Gora Poland 2013
- The miracle of listening. Good sounds and silence workshops during two International Conference for Educational Methodology and Art Therapy for educators, doctors and psychologist from Poland, Germany and Czech Republic. Jelenia Gora Poland 2011 and 2012 Psycho-educative workshops and lectures using percussion instruments and games in order to stimulate concentration and attention span, listening and exercising stillness. The workshops were conducted with Maksymilian Nawara OSB, who leads Christian meditation and interreligious dialogue centre in Benedictine monastery in Poland.
- Drums Orchestra for Polish and Hungarian project managers ZUNO Bank. In Cracow Poland 2012
- Drums Orchestra for Polish and Slovakian project managers BASF Company. In Sromowce Nizsze Poland 2012
- Drums Orchestra for children with jazz musicians Bodek Janke and Matthias Schriefl in Wroclaw Poland 2012
- Kids' Guernica International project as the first in Poland in Wroclaw 2011. A project aimed at children and young people, promoting peace and opposition to war through art and play. Young participants of artistic happening got together and have painted a great picture - child Guernica.
- Risk of Art. A painting inspired by the sounds of "Deep Sea" congas sent especially for us by the German global manufacturer Roland Meinl. The picture was painted by children from the orphanage. The painting was sent to the head office of Roland Meinl in Gutenstetten Germany.
- And many more domestic projects. Testimonials are available on request.